December 07, 2019
So, do you also want to become famous on YouTube? Have you ever been thinking that how you can increase the views of your videos? You have landed at the right place. Here, we are going to put light on that how does YouTube even count views?
First, you need to understand the definition of Youtube Views. To put in simple words, it is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. Earlier it was all about the just uploading a video then it means you just need to put on Youtube video and you are all set to go ahead. Here, it needs to understand that it is a reasonable system. It means anyone right from a teenage to a businessperson is allowed to put their video on and they may simply reload the same video just to get some more views.
Do you know that YouTube's homepage comes up with popularly viewed videos categorized by the number of views? Now some rules have been tweaked in the system. Here, it is being emphasized that the video having less than 300 youtube views is counted in the same old-school reloading system. It means if your video is having less than 300 views, it will not affect YouTube’s website. It means the method of view counting is quite fine for low view counts.
How Much You Will Get -
• First, you need to make sure that it is a bit complicated to estimate for earning potential since it keeps varying from situation to situation.
• Talking about another points, earning also depends on other aspects such as
→ Watch Time,
→ Viewer retention,
→ quality of traffic,
→ In addition, other factors.
• Do you want to exact how you would get? You need to make sure that you are going to get estimate from sites like Youtube Money Calculator. However, you need to understand that they are just an estimate to make you have ideas.
• Making easy for, you can have estimating earning about $2 to $4 per if you get 1000 views from ad sense
• Moreover, you will have sponsorship and crowd-sourcing benefits fi come up with amazing sufficient popularity and influence over your subscribers.